♡我的简介♡

我的照片
正在恋爱,善变女孩...

2011年8月9日星期二

I have a hidden secret..


I had an unspeakable secret, hide it in my mind a long time 
I have the courage to say it, because I'm afraid there will be no friends 
.
In fact, I am a bisexual girl, I like boys like girls 
.
I find that chatting with the girls is a very comfortable thing 
More delicate female mind, no matter what mood I guess 
.
I gradually came to rely on friends like the girls into her circle 
I do not like her apart, like to listen to her mind, like her every move 
.
They only think of me as a good friend 
This was enough, I will not sully our beautiful friendship 
.
The most pure friendship 
.
I am bisexual, not lesbian 
Do not be afraid, I still like the boys .. 
.
Admittedly, for this I was well under control 
I will not mess come when I like, I will shut oneself up and ponder over one's mistakes 
Will not let anyone have problems 
.
In my world, boys and girls is one pair 
(I mean who does not have any discrimination) 
.
I just want to improve their school, even if a person is like 
I would not have to love .... 
.
Even like, that is a little episode of life. . 
Enough to let me put too much thought 
This is my definition of love now....

没有评论:

发表评论